RealProof, Inc., d/b/a ListenLayer, a Delaware corporation (“ListenLayer” or “Licensor” or alternatively “us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the website, software, and content associated with the domains https://www.listenlayer.com/ and all available sub-domains of listenlayer.com.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service and generate income by enhancing the rate at which users subscribe to the paid portions of our Service. The paid portions of our Service include the access and use of software located at https://app.listenlayer.com and other related online assets.
Using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information per this policy. This policy may be modified from time to time. In addition, specific treatment of personal data may apply to you if you reside in a region governed by specific laws and regulations. These laws and regulations are constantly changing, and we attempt to keep up with them. Finally, if we collect your data using integrations with 3rd party tools, that data may be governed by our Special Application Privacy Statements as described below.
- All online content, software, and applications are hosted at any domain name or subdomain associated with listenlayer.com.
Special Application Privacy Policies
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies & Local Storage
- Cookies & Local Storage are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Our Service may require or optionally allow you to connect to Special Applications, which are integrations we build and maintain with 3rd party systems. The Special Applications often provide access to additional personal data governed by our Special Application Privacy & Data Usage Statements. These policies supersede all other statements and policies detailed on this page when explicitly applied to the data we collect using these integrations. Our Special Application Privacy Policies are listed below.
Our Service allows you to optionally connect your Google Account to your ListenLayer account for the purposes of Single Sign-On (SSO) and Google Tag Manager integration. You can learn more about this integration and the data we gain access to on our Google OAuth Application Homepage.
When we gain access to your data using Google’s OAuth API, the way we access, use, store, and share that data is governed by the statement below.
How We Access Your Google User Data
We gain access to your Google User Data only when you grant us permissions by connecting your Google User Account to your ListenLayer account using Google’s OAuth. When you do so, you provide our verified domain, listenlayer.com, and its subdomains, with access to your Google User Account. We use Google’s API to connect to your Google User Account, which gives us access to a limited set of your Google User Data based on the permissions you grant.
What Google User Data Do We Access?
You can choose what Google User Data you provide access to, as our integration with Google OAuth is optional. However, reviewing our Google OAuth Application Homepage, you can find a detailed description of the data we may access with your permission. On that page, we describe the specific data scopes that you may grant us access to using Google’s API OAuth service.
How We Store Your Google User Data
We only store Google User Data that is necessary to support our Single Sign-On (SSO) functionality and maintain a history of the changes you have made in your Google Tag Manager account from our system. We limit the data we store strictly to what is required to support the integration’s functionality. Other information that we access using Google OAuth is accessed and used in real-time to power the functionality of our integration using Google’s API and is not stored on our system. Additionally, no data collected from the permissions you grant to your Google Account is visible to humans on our team except for a situation where the data must be reviewed for security or legal purposes.
How We Use Your Google User Data
We DO NOT SELL OR PROVIDE your personal data, or any data gathered via permissions granted to your Google Account, to any third parties. No data collected from the permissions you grant to your Google Account will be utilized for serving ads, including retargeting, personalization, or interest-based advertising in any form or location.
All data collected from the permissions you grant to your Google Account are strictly used to power Single Sign On and the functionality of our Google Tag Manager integration. These purposes are all user-facing, meaning you can access them and see how they work from within your ListenLayer account. We do not use data collected from your Google Account for any “hidden” purposes that are not transparent to you.
How We Share Your Google User Data
No data collected from the permissions you grant to your Google Account is shared with any third party, and access to this data is hidden from human view within our organization except when the data must be reviewed for security or legal purposes.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number, address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies that we place on your computer and specific Usage Data generated from your activity
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We Do Not Share Or Sell Your Personal Data
We do not share or sell any of your personal data with third parties or individuals outside of ListenLayer or for any purpose that is not directly tied to your use of our Service.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, other computer characteristics, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, actions you take on our website, actions you take on our Partner’s websites, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide our Service’s features, improve and customize our Service, and understand how consent and privacy data settings may apply to you.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as Local, Storage, beacons, tags, and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service that rely on them for functionality.
Examples of Cookies & Local Storage we use:
- Session. We use Session Cookies/Local Storage to operate our Service.
Preference. We use Preference Cookies/Local Storage to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security. We use Security Cookies/Local Storage for security purposes.
- Analytics. We use Analytics Cookies/Local Storage to analyze user behavior, improve our Service, and customize your experience.
- Advertising. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
ListenLayer uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there. In addition, we are actively taking steps to support data collection and storage in other regions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you reside outside of the United States and create an account using https://app.listenlayer.com, personal information associated with the use of that application must be stored on our main servers in the United States. You should not use our service if you do not agree to this data storage.
If ListenLayer is involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. This may happen at any time without direct notice to you.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, ListenLayer may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
ListenLayer may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ListenLayer or our partners, officers, employees, or contractors
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting your web browser’s Preferences or Settings page. However, we allow you to exercise CCPA Do Not Sell My Personal Information consent at the bottom of this page under Cookie Declaration.
The following section provides specific information for users covered by California’s CCPA requirements.
CCPA provides certain California residents with rights that we support and have summarized below. You may exercise your request rights by completing the form on this page.
- The right to request and receive access to a copy of any personal details we have collected on you based on providing us with a verified request.
- The right to request that we delete any personal details we may have collected about you, based on providing us with a verified request.
- The right to not be discriminated against if you so choose to exercise specific rights under CCPA, to the extent that our services naturally allow you equal rights. For example, suppose our service relies on collecting personal information in order to provide that service to you, yet you refuse to provide personal information. In that case, we cannot still offer the service as we have no way of fulfilling it without your data.
- The right to review a list of categories of personal information we may collect about you (see sections below).
- The right to opt out of having your personal information sold. This can be exercised near the bottom of the page under Cookie Declaration.
- Our website may collect personal information such as name, email address, phone number, randomly generated unique user IDs, and information regarding your demographics, geographic locations, website, and Internet usage, educational information, and personal preferences.
We may collect personal information from the following sources:
- First-party cookies we use on our website to collect and track your information
- Forms and chat services we place on our website that you voluntarily complete
- Social network information provided by third-party tracking systems or services you log into using our website.
- Joint marketing partners and networks when they share information with us.
- Private and publicly available databases.
We collect your personal information in order to improve your website experience, fulfill or meet the specific reason you explicitly provide the information (receiving a quote), provide you with support, create and maintain an account you create with us, to process your requests, transactions, or payments, and to provide your information to our Partners who may offer you services and products.
All categories of personal information we collect may be shared with our Partners for the purpose of providing estimates, services, and products to you. This is done through the process of transferring data from our website to our Partner’s websites within your Internet session. We may sell all categories of personal information listed in the section titled “Categories of Personal Information We Collect.”
Service Providers and Partners
We may employ third-party companies and work with Partners and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, and assist us in analyzing how our Service is used and to generate income, revenue, and profit.
These third parties may be given access to your Personal Data.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Other Analytics Tracking: We may leverage other browser activity tracking software to collect data about you and your activity on our website.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
- Google Ads (AdWords)Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
- Other RemarketingWe may leverage other advertising and remarketing platforms to reach you.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under 18 years of age (“Children”) and is not intended to be utilized by Children.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and know that your Child has provided us with Personal Data. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.